Discussions under Project Management Forum

www.viewport3d.com/trackball.htm article

first post: makc66 wrote: the site is down. Where can I find the Article? Thank you in ad...

latest post: haduanmta wrote: does anybody know how to find this article? Thanks http://www.thec...

keyboard functionality

first post: naryk wrote: How can I setup trackball to perform rotation instead mousebutton'...

create pipes

first post: naryk wrote: Hello! I've created a 3d line adding points to a ScreenSpaceLine...

WPD 3D Tools problem with reset reload TrackBall TrackBallDecorator

first post: windu83 wrote: At first please exciuse my english is weak;) I have large problem ...

Microsoft Surface

first post: JeffW wrote: Is there a version of the Tracball or TrackballDecorator that works...

latest post: simon_b wrote: HiI needed a surface version of this control as well, so I went ahe...

Use trackball with MTSlide (Multitouch) Library...

first post: njss wrote: I have a "cool" TUIO (MT) multitouch application and I am using MTS...

adding pan tool in WPF project in blend 2

first post: vaibhavs wrote: hiI am new to wpf. i am working on my project in WPF with 3d object...

When did the 3DTools project die and who killed it?

first post: dannyasher wrote: Hi, it seems that there has been no responses from the creators ...

latest post: kbeal2k wrote: I've been wondering the same thing myself.

unable to parse file Xaml exported for blender.

first post: steenosterby wrote: Hello ALL Please Help When i export a model from blender to x...

latest post: jonathankhoo wrote: hi steen-- i've found that in order to use what i've exported from...

Fly view using 3D Tools

first post: Yoyosh wrote: I would like to achieve the same functionality as most of the FPS g...